Cross flow media has been developed for specific treatment objectives.
Cooling Tower Fill Blocks
The TB12 and TB19 blocks are a self-supporting, synthetic medium, fabricated from corrugated, rigid PVC sheets into modules. Cross flow media has been developed for specific treatment objectives. Unlike conventional modular sheet media, no flat sheets are used in the fabrication of the modules. In Cross flow medium, each sheet is corrugated at a 60° angle and assembled in a cross-corrugated pattern with adjacent sheets. This configuration provides continuous and uniform horizontal redistribution of both air and water throughout the full depth of the medium. The result is greatly increased contact time between the wastewater and medium biofilm, as well as increase liquid film diffusion.
- TB6.5 Cross flow Cooling Tower Fill Block
- TB12 Cross flow Cooling Tower Fill Block
- Louver Block
- Drift Eliminator Block
- Made from Rigid PVC, UV stabilised rigid PVC or ABS
- Reduces loss of water and emissions
- Catches water droplets
- High surface to volume ratio
- Long lasting
- Resistant to acids and alkalis
- Flammability: Self extinguishing